Scooby Doo Games To Get Everyone's Tail Waggin!
Fun And Fabulous Scooby Doo Games
To Create One Far-Out Par-Tay!
If you are trying to figure out how to solve the mystery of planning a Scooby Doo Party
, then click on over and discover some great invites, cool decor ideas, and lots of options for party food, cakes, and favors!
In addition to turning your home into Scooby Central, you will certainly want to spend a bit of time figuring out your games that will add to the fun atmosphere and insure that all your best buds have a great time celebrating in 70's style! Scroll on cool dude and check out these far-out party games that have a bit of a Scooby flair to them.
SCOOBY DOO GAMES & ACTIVITIES
SCOOBY SNACK TOSS GAME
– For this game, you’ll need some cheap dog bones and some dog dishes in three different sizes, or you could use three dishes of the same size but put them at different distances. Place dishes a certain distance away from the starting line. Then, have each guest walk up to the line and give them each 6 dog bones, calling them Scooby Snacks. The goal is to throw their snacks, making it into one of the dog dishes. If you are using different size dog dishes, give 1 point for getting the snack in the largest dish, 2 for the medium dish and 3 for the smallest dish. See who can rack up the most points tossing the Scooby Snacks. After the game, you can gather up the dog bones and give them to guests who have dogs so they can give their own pooch a treat – that way you are not wasting the bones.
SCOOBY DOO SCAVENGER HUNT
– Another of the fabulous Scooby Doo games you will want to include at the party is a Scooby Doo scavenger hunt. You will want to hide different items that are related to Scooby Doo, such as Scooby Snacks, Daphne’s headbands, Fred’s ascot, Velma’s glasses, etc. Hide the items around your neighborhood. Break guests up into teams of 4-5 and have a chaperone for each team. Give the chaperone a camera phone. Teams have to find all the items on the list you have made and the chaperone has to take a picture of the item when it is found. The first team that finds all the items and shows they found the items with pictures will be the winner.
Scooby Doo Games
GHOST ROUND UP GAME
– Of course, Scooby Doo is always rounding up ghosts with the Mystery Inc. crew, so this game will let your party guests have fun rounding up ghosts. You will need six white balloons for the game and some extra white balloons ready for replacements if they are needed. Create a start line and a finish line. Then, divide your guests into two teams. Give each team a broom as well as three of the white balloons. When the game starts, the first player has to use the broom to “herd the ghosts” to the finish line and back. Then, the next person does the same thing. If they accidentally pop a balloon, they have to head back to the starting line, get a new balloon and start over again. The team that goes through all of their team members first wins this exciting ghost roundup game.
- As the kids arrive, you could have a face-painting station available. Paint neon-colored flowers on the girls faces (flowers from the 70's) and brown paint on the boys' faces to make them look like Scooby Doo.
- This game must be played at night with a heavy-duty flashlight. You can use a large yard or park. Select a home base. The birthday child shall start the game as "It." The game starts with "It" counting to 100 at the home base while all the other players hide. Everyone will try to get to the home base without "It" seeing them. If "It" catches one of the players trying to go home, that person is out. Whoever is the last person caught will be "It."
Scooby Doo Games
- Have everyone sit in a circle, play music, and have them pass a large dog bone to the child to their right. Once the music stops, the child who is left holding the bone sits in the middle of the circle. Play continues until 1 child remains outside of the center, who is then the winner.
- Break kids into teams. Give each team a roll of toilet paper. First team to mummify (except for the head) one of their teammates wins. Play this game a few times to give everyone a chance to be the mummy.
STOMP OUT THE GHOSTS
- Take a bunch of white blown up balloons and draw a ghost face on each one. Tie a balloon to each child's ankle. When you say, "Go," everyone tries to stomp out all the ghosts, while at the same time protecting their own "ghost" from being popped. Once a child's balloon has been popped, they will no longer be able to participate in the game. The child with the last un-popped balloon is the winner. If you would like, you can play Scooby Doo music in the background.
Scooby Doo Games
- Plat something like "The Monster Mash" or "Thriller" in the background. As the music plays, everyone should move in a ghoulish fashion. When music stops, everyone freezes in whatever position they are in. If you catch someone moving, that child is out. Play continues until there is only 1 child who remains.
JELL-O EATING CONTEST
- Line up dog bowls, one for each guest, and place equal amounts of Jell-O into each bowl. On "Go," all of the kids try to be the first "Scooby Doo" to clean their bowl without using their hands.
SCOOBY DOO MOVIE
- As the kids are waiting for their parents to pick them up, you could either play a Scooby Doo cartoon or movie.
Share Your Ideas For
Fun Scooby Doo Games
Share your fun ideas for Scooby Doo games. This will give other site visitors an opportunity to use your ideas to help them create a memorable and fun Scooby Doo Party.
Return To Top Of Scooby Doo Games
Return To Scooby Doo Party Ideas
Return To Home Page - Birthday Party Ideas