Fun Party Favors For Kids Birthday Parties
Fun And Fabulous Party Favors For Kids
That'll Give Them A Smile From Ear To Ear!
Party favors are definately synonomous with birthday party. One can hardly imagine having one without the other, especially if you are hosting a kids birthday party. In fact, most kids look forward to receiving their little goody bags at the end of the party--like they didn't get enough stuff during the party. Ha! Ha!
At any rate, to keep your little angels happy and smiling, I've put together several categories of party favor ideas that you might want to consider in case you are a bit brain-dry in this department. After all, you would not want to deprive yourself of seeing the little darlings' excitement mount as they each eagerly look inside of their goody bag. Rest assured, you can't go wrong when choosing from any of the following party favor ideas:
- Boys and girls will enjoy receiving art supplies and parents will appreciate party favors for kids that inspire creativity.
- Coloring books and crayons. Jumbo for the young and crayons with special effects for the older.
- Coloring mats with crayons
- Crayon-shaped bank or bottle of bubbles
- Plush (fabric) shaped animal and markers
- Sketch pad and colored pencils
- Water colors
- Everyone loves to play with a ball and there are many different types and styles to select from. Some of the more popular balls that make great party favors for kids are as follows:
- Fun-shaped balls like atomic ball that looks like an atom and bounces in a crazy, unpredictable way.
- Glow in the dark balls
- Hackey sack balls
- High-bounce balls
- Inflatable balls like a beach ball
- Juggling balls
- Water bomb balls soak up water for wet game of catch.
- I know parents won't be thrilled over this category, but kids do love to have a little candy included in their goody bag.
CARS, TRUCKS, AND VEHICLE TOYS
- Airheads and Warheads
- Gummy candy treats
- Lollipops that are theme-related
- Pez dispenser with Pez candies
- Pirate gold gum
- Skittles and M&M's
- Sour Patch Kids
- Sour straws or ropes
- Boys love to play with cars and trucks and they never think they have too many. A few vehicle-related party favors for kids ideas are listed below:
CRAFT PROJECTS CREATED AT PARTY
- Balloon racer
- Candy necklaces
- Die-cast cars
- Memo pad in the shape of a car
- Model car kit
- Pencils with car design
- Stickers that are cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc.
- Tattoos with vehicle designs
- Include a craft activity that ties into the party's theme that kids can bring home. Listed below are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- A baking theme activity could be to bake/decorate cookies.
- A car theme activity could be to put together a model car.
- An Elmo theme activity could be to create Elmo caps or visors by decorating a red hat with Elmo eyes and nose with fabric paint or craft foam.
- A pirate theme activity could be to create pirate flags using craft foam, markers, glitter glue, wood dowels, etc.
- A princess theme activity could be to decorate paper tiaras with glitter glue, sequins, pearls, and stick-on jewels.
- A 70's theme activity could be to create a tie-dyed bandana.
- A train theme activity could be to decorate train-shaped cookies.
- You've made your girls feel extra special with a full-on girlie party, so now send them home with a few girlie favors to remind them of the good times.
- Barrettes, scrunchies, headbands, hair glitter
- Bead and bauble rings
- Coin purse
- Compact bling mirror
- Friendship and jelly bracelets
- Glow bracelets
- Lip gloss
- Nail polish and nail tattoos
- Sunglasses and visor
- Girls and boys alike have a certain fascination with jungle animals. They love to imitate them with sound and movement. Listed below are a few ideas for some wild party favors for kids.
PARTY THEME-RELATED FAVOR
- Animal print bracelets, bandanas, and sunglasses
- Animal print scrunchie
- Animal slide puzzle
- Finger puppets that are wild animals
- Memo pad and pencils with jungle animals
- Snakes: plastic, rubber, and water wiggler
- Stickers and tattoos of wild animals
- Include favors that tie into the party's theme. Listed below are a few ideas for theme-related party favors for kids to get your imagination going:
PHOTO-RELATED PARTY SOUVENIR
- A batman party favor could be bat-a-rangs.
- A baking party favor could be a chef hat.
- A beach party's favor could be an inflatable beach ball.
- A Bob the Builder favor could be a toy dump truck.
- A Curious George favor could be a Barrel of Monkeys game.
- A dinosaur party's favor could be a plastic dinosaur.
- A High School Musical's party favor could be a soundtrack CD.
- A Star Wars party favor could be glow balls or sticks.
- Create an instant favor memory for the kids to bring home from the party. Take digital photos of the kids during various activities and in front of any photo-op walls with a theme-related backdrop.
- Print out photos and place in small picture frames.
- Print out photos and place in small photo albums.
- Print out photos and let kids create scrapbook pages with the pictures as one of the party activities.
- Once again, most kids at sometime want to have a sports-related party. Listed below are a few ideas for sports-related party favors for kids:
PARTY FAVORS FOR KIDS
- Inflatable or soft stuffed sports balls
- Key chain with sports balls
- Memo pad and pencils with sports design
- Stickers and tattoos that are sport-related
- Wrist bungee, which contains a sports-related ball, that attaches to the wrist with a long elastic cord.
- Wristbands with sports design
If you're interested in checking out some all-in-one Kids Party Favors
, here's a page that has several themes from which to select.
Return To Top Of Party Favors For Kids
Return To Home Page - Birthday Party Ideas