Oscar Party Games To Compliment Your Oscar Party Theme
Fun And Fabulous Oscar Party Games
The Perfect Choice For Your Teen Oscar Party!
Gather the biggest stars in your life and treat them all to an an Academy Award winning event. An Oscar Party
will provide you with the opportunity to dress to the nines, dine on sophisticated fare, and enjoy a glamorous atmosphere--what more could a teen want. I know lots of things.
At any rate, to help you roll out the red carpet, create the necessary glitz and glam that this type of party deserves, and help you celebrate in style, you will want to be sure to have some games and activities for everyone to play that have a bit of an Oscar theme or flair to them. I have put together this page of games to help you out. So start scrolling and see if anything is star-studded in your book and worthy of your red carpet soiree.
OSCAR PARTY IDEAS FOR GAMES & ACTIVITIES
ARRIVE IN STYLE
- Rent a limo and transport everyone to and from the party.
- Create photo-op backdrop with black fabric against a wall. As guests arrive, invite them to have their picture taken.
OSCAR PARTY GAMES - HOLLYWOOD WORD-FIND
- Give everyone a pen and a piece of paper that says "Movie Stars Arrive At The Oscars." Have guests come up with as many words from the headline. The person with the most words wins.
OSCAR PARTY GAMES - MOVIE STAR CHARADES
- Before party write names of movie stars on pieces of paper. Fold papers and put into a jar. Each guest takes a turn pulling out a name, acting out the movie star, and everyone tries to guess whom he or she is.
- Have each guest sing, act, stand-up comedy, play an instrument, etc. Be sure to let your guests know on the invitations that they will be called upon to perform. Videotape performances and show later during party.
WHO AM I?
- Cut stars from card stock and decorate edges with coordinating glitter. Write one name of an actors or actresses on each star. As guests arrive, attach one star to each guest's back. Have them try to guess who they are by asking a series of "yes" and "no" questions.
- Cover large photos of well-known stars with the exception of a distinguishing feature. For example, a large nose, full lips, receding hairline, etc. Have guests try to figure out the star. If no one guesses, then uncover a little more of the picture to give an additional clue. Continue until someone guesses correctly the veiled star.
WHO SAID THAT?
- Write famous lines from movies on individual slips of paper. Fold slips and put into a jar. Each guest takes a turn pulling out a slip, reading or acting out the line, while everyone else tries to guess which actor/actress they are, and which movie that the line comes from.
OSCAR PARTY IDEAS FOR OSCAR AWARDS GUESSING GAME
- As guests arrive, give them ballots with the nominees names for each category and have guests vote for who they think will win.
OSCAR AWARDS GUESSING GAME
Actor in a leading role______________________________________
Actor in a supporting role___________________________________
Actress in a leading role____________________________________
Actress in a supporting role_________________________________
Animated feature film________________________________________
Foreign language film________________________________________
Short film (animated)________________________________________
Short film (live action)_____________________________________
Screenplay (adapted screenplay)______________________________
Screenplay (original screenplay)_____________________________
- Here's a great site for some fun Print & Play Birthday Party Games that would be a perfect party game add-on:
Share Your Ideas For
Fun Oscar Party Games
Share your fun ideas for a Oscar Party games. This will give other site visitors an opportunity to use your ideas to help them create a memorable and fun Oscar Party.
Return To Top Of Oscar Party Games
Return To Oscar Party Ideas
Return To Home Page - Birthday Party Ideas