Masquerade Party Games To Help Unveil The Real You
Fun And Fabulous Masquerade Party Games
The Perfect Choice For A Masquerade Party Soiree!
If you are throwing a
, be sure to opt for the elegant and lavishness that it offers. After all, why go with this theme if you aren't going to go the distance. In addition, you will want to plan some activities that will entertain your guests while maintaining the decorum of the evening.
To assist you in this regard, I have put together this page of games. So gather your friends and get ready to bring out that hidden wild side of your guests with some of my masquerade games. If nothing else, they are sure to bring out the competitive spirit in everyone. Also Listed below are some great printable games and/or games with a masquerade theme to consider incorporating into your party.
MASQUERADE PARTY GAMES & ACTIVITIES
Here's some fun masquerade party games to consider.
ASK ME ABOUT...
- Prior to the party create a stack of tags that say, "Ask me about..." and then add a topic on each one. For example, my senior prom, my boss, the worst date I ever had, my first kiss, etc. As guests arrive, allow them to pick out a tag to wear.
- Make a game out of identifying everyone attending your party. As your guests arrive, give them each a small notepad and pencil and have them make notes as to the identity of each guest. Whoever identifies the most people correctly shall be the winner.
GUESS HOW MANY
- Fill a clear jar with gold or silver Jordan Almonds or gold foil-wrapped coins. As guests arrive, have them register a guess as to how many pieces of candy are in the jar. Whoever guesses the closest to the actual amount in the jar shall be the winner of the jar of candy.
- As guests arrive, be sure to take individual, couple, and group photos of everyone. Better yet, hire a high school photography student or students to handle this task for you, thereby freeing you up to meet and greet your guests.
Here's some more masquerade party games to consider incorporating into your masquerade party.
- This game may be played during dinner. Place an index card under each plate with a silly phrase. For example, "One of my favorite foods is frog legs in an anchovy paste," "One of my favorite drinks is a mixture of eggnog, grapefruit juice, with a dash of paprika."
Before dinner, have everyone read the card under their plate to themselves. Instruct your guests to casually say their phrase during the course of dinner without being detected of doing so. The object of the game is to be the first to figure out when someone uses their phrase, while concealing discovery of their own phrase by the other guests.
I BROUGHT TO THE PARTY...
- This is a perfect game to play while eating a sit-down dinner. One person starts the game by saying, "I went to a party and brought a bouquet of roses."
The next person adds another item and says, "I went to a party and brought a bouquet of roses and a bottle of Sparkling Apple Cider."
The next person adds yet another item and says, "I went to a party and brought a bouquet of roses, a bottle of Sparkling Apple Cider, and a tray of hors d'oeuvres.
The game continues with each person adding an item to the already existing list of items being brought to the party. Once someone can't recite the litany of items being brought to the party, they are out of the game. Play continues until only one person remains.
- Give each guest a Mardi Gras type of beaded necklace to wear. Advise everyone of what the "forbidden" word shall be. Select a word that you would ordinarily hear at a masquerade party like "mask." When someone says the forbidden word, whoever catches that person saying the forbidden word first, shall receive that person's necklace. Whoever has the most necklaces at the end of the game wins.
TRIVIAL PURSUIT ON THE RUN
- Place Trivial Pursuit cards throughout your party room with signs inviting your guests to pick them up and read the questions to other party goers, thus beginning conversations with various guests.
- Here's a great site for some fun print and play adult party games that would be a perfect party game add-on!
Share Your Ideas For
Fun Masquerade Party Games
Share your fun ideas for a Masquerade Party games. This will give other site visitors an opportunity to use your ideas to help them create a memorable and fun Masquerade Party.
Return To Top Of Masquerade Party Games
Go To Masquerade Party Ideas
Return To Home Page - Birthday Party Ideas