Cowboy Birthday Party
Fun And Fabulous Cowboy Birthday Party Ideas
For Itty-Bitty Cowpoke
Saddle Up And Get Ready To Par-Tay Pardner!
Howdy Pardner! Ya'll want to mosey on over for a foot stompin' good time? Well, ya'll will have to first saddle up and get to planning this 1st birthday hoe-down. So you better roundup your buckaroos helpers and let's get to planning.
We got some boot scootin' ideas that will have your little cowpoke shoutin' "Yippie Yi-Ay!" in no time at all. So, giddy up cowboy, it's time to lasso a chuck wagon full of time. Let's get to planning this thar cowboy theme party for that first birthday shindig!
COWBOY BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS
FOR COWBOY INVITATIONS
WANTED POSTER INVITE
- Create an invitation using a wanted poster scrapbook paper has your background and the birthday child as the wanted person.
COWBOY HAT INVITE
- Make a cowboy hat shaped invitation out of construction paper or card stock. Decorate the hat with ribbons, bows, buttons, glitter, etc.
COWBOY BOOT INVITE
- Make a cowboy boot shaped invite out of card stock or construction paper. Adorn it with craft items like glitter, gems, buttons, etc.
- Cut a cactus shape out of green card stock or construction paper.
- Type or write up your party details on a piece of cowboy themed paper and attach it to a colorful bandanna. You can even instruct your little cowpoke to wear the bandanna to the party.
COWBOY PARTY IDEAS FOR COSTUMES
Invite your guests to come dressed up as little cowboys and cowgirls. In the alternative, you could opt to turn your little guests into honorary buckaroos. Tell them all to wear jeans and as they arrive, provide them with a bandana, cowboy hat, and a little vest. To save a little money, make the vests out of brown paper grocery bags.
COWBOY BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS FOR COWBOY DECORATIONS
COWBOY GAMES & ACTIVITIES
- Transform the party room walls with bandana printed fabric.
- Create a fun centerpiece using an old cowboy boot filled with field flowers and a bouquet of Mylar cowboy themed balloons.
- Another option for creating a fun cowboy party centerpiece would be to use an upside down cowboy hat filled with shred and various cowboy themed items, and tie a bouquet of balloons to the hat.
- For a simple centerpiece, opt for balloons tied to horseshoes.
- Cover table with red and white checkered tablecloth, denim, burlap, or dark tan butcher paper.
- Decorate with ropes rather than crepe paper streamers.
- Decorate tabletops with plastic horses.
- Make a barn and ranch scene on the main wall using various colored butcher paper.
- Hang western posters on the walls.
- Create wanted posters to put on your party room walls that contain photos of all of your guests.
- Create a photo op in corner using hay bales, a saddle, along with bandana fabric or burlap on the wall.
Here's an entire page with nothing but Cowboy Games and Activities
, such as:
COWBOY BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS FOR COWBOY PARTY FOOD
- Pin The Tail On The Horse
- Branding The Babies
- Pass The Horsie
- Bucking Broncos
- Needle In A Haystack
- Panning For Gold #1
- Panning For Gold #2
- Rockin' Horse
When the time comes to serve up the grub, invite your little cowpoke to belly on up to the birthday chuck wagon. You could serve up the birthday grub in tin pie plates. Here are some ideas for some tasty grub:
COWBOY BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS FOR A COWBOY BIRTHDAY CAKE
- Beanie weanies. Cut up hotdogs sufficiently so little ones can eat them safely.
- Fried Chicken
- Sloppy Joes
- Baked Beans
- Macaroni and cheese
- Cheese and crackers
- Cowboy biscuits
- Sandwiches cut into star shapes.
- Apple slices
- Root beer
- Make a horseshoe cake using the above pan and decorate it up in your party colors.
- Using the above pan, you could make a star cake to look like a sheriff's badge.
COWBOY BOOT-SHAPED CAKE
- Make or buy a sheet cake and cut it into the shape of cowboy boots. Frost and decorate them according to your party colors.
COWBOY HAT-SHAPED CAKE
- Make or buy a sheet cake and cut it into the shape of a cowboy hat. Cover it with icing and decorate it to either look like a cowgirl or cowboy hat.
COWBOY BIRTHDAY CAKE
- Make or buy a sheet cake and top it off with lots of plastic trees, shrubs, cowboys, and horses. You can use brown sugar or crushed graham crackers for walkways and rock candy for areas of the yard that need rocks.
- Make or buy cupcakes and decorate them with little plastic cowboys and horses.
COWBOY BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS FOR COWBOY PARTY FAVORS
Wrap up all of your cowboy party favors in colorful bandanas. Another option would be to put them into white paper bags that are decorated with black cow spots.
- Cowboy hat
- Stuffed horse
- Chocolate coins
- Rubber snakes
YOUR Favorite Cowboy Birthday Party Ideas, Cakes & Costumes For 1st Birthday
Do you have some favorite cowboy birthday party ideas, cakes and costumes for a 1st birthday? Do tell! Please share all your party tips and ideas for invitations, decorations, games, etc., along with your 1st birthday cowboy cakes and costumes.
Return To Top Of Cowboy Birthday Party
Return To 1st Birthday Party Ideas For More Party Options
Return To Home Page - Birthday Party Ideas