Have Photos Of Fantabulous Homemade Costume Ideas, Tips And Hints? Do Tell!
Share Your Fun And Fabulous Costume Ideas
So Others May Draw From Your Creativity And Inspiration!
The party is over. All the costume party ideas have been created and now it's time to put them all away. Of course, the hope is that you'll have an opportunity to wear them again, but most of the time all that is left are the great memories. The photos get stashed away supposedly "just for now", with the hope of eventually putting them into a photo album or scrapbook. You plan on sending Grandma and Grandpa copies, but it just does not always happen.
Birthday-Party-Ideas-101 is all about helping you to create not only fun and fabulous parties by providing lots of birthday party ideas for all the various elements that goes into creating those great parties, but also to help you make and design great costumes and cakes.
So now it is time to turn the tables. Let's bridle the result of all of that wonderful creative energy that you put forth to make your homemade costume masterpiece, and display it for the world to see. After all, you--our readers are talented beyond belief, so why not strut your stuff a bit, toot your own horn, and give everyone a big shout out about your amazing creativity!
We would love to showcase photos of your homemade costumes, along with your costume story. We invite you to join the ranks of the creative and unique-minded individuals and submit your amazing costume creation. Be sure to add any tips and hints for making the costumes for others to enjoy and draw inspiration so they too may create their own masterpiece!
Tips, Hints, And Guidelines For Submitting Your Homemade Costume Ideas
- Feel free to submit as many different HOMEMADE CHILD, ADULT, or PET costume photos as you wish, just complete a separate submission form for each costume. Almost all costume ideas will be accepted; of course we don't accept anything that is not family-friendly. But we would love to see costumes made for babies, toddlers, children, teens, adults, and/or Grandma and Grandpa. We would also enjoy receiving couple costumes, group costumes, and of course man's best friend costumes--the family pets.
- Each costume must be either made by yourself or a family member. If you purchased a ready-made costume and then added to it or altered it in any way to come up with your creation, then go ahead and include it too.
- Your photos and write-up must be original. Please don't steal from someone else.
- We recommend that you type your costume tale as a Notepad or Word document and attach it to your Fantabulous Homemade Costume Submission Form. That way, if something goes wrong out there in Cyberspace and we need to ask you to resubmit your costume tale, you won't need to rewrite it.
- Submittal of your costume party ideas, photos, and write-ups shall grant Birthday-Party-Ideas-101.com permission to republish, alter, and create derivatives in any and all forms of media whatsoever.
If you have decided to take the plunge and submit your fantabulous costume creation, we thank you in advance. We realize your time is precious and we are grateful to you for your willingness to give up some of that time to make your submittal so others may enjoy your wonderful creation, marvel at your ingenuity, and perhaps snag your costume idea for themselves.
Lastly, if you are on the look for some costume making ideas, then click through to our Homemade Costumes
and peruse the various options available, along with snagging the step-by-step how to instructions so you too can create a one-of-a-kind costume.
Share Your Fun & Fabulous Homemade Costumes
I can't wait to see a photo of your homemade costume, along with reading the story behind your masterpiece. Thank you in advance for sharing.
Return To Top Of Costume Ideas
Return To Home Page - Birthday Party Ideas