Christmas Birthday Cards Personalized For That Special Someone!
Fun And Fabulous Christmas Birthday Cards
The Perfect Addition To A Christmas Birthday Party!
First of all, if you're throwing a
Christmas Birthday Party
you are going to have to work extra-hard to make sure that it is special in and of itself, separate and apart from the Christmas celebration. This sounds simple, but believe me having a son whose birthday falls on Thanksgiving every 7 years, I know the challenge that it holds.
One of the ways that you can make sure your friend or loved one's birthday is special has to do with the card you select for that Christmas birthday. We all know the birthday drill, yet somehow we tend to let our friends and loved ones who were born on or near that most significant day - Christmas, to get the short end of the stick. To insure this doesn't happen in the future, we need to make some changes and stop the behavior that gives us that bad, sad result! Here are a few birthday card "rules" to follow:
- Do not combine Christmas cards with Christmas birthday cards! Make sure you give a separate card for each occasion.
- Spend a few minutes and write a nice birthday greeting, message, etc. This will let the recipient know that he or she is important enough for you to take the time to acknowledge the birthday, separate and apart from the Christmas holiday.
- If you really want to go the extra mile, be sure to give a separate birthday gift and avoid the all-to-well-known "combining" gift, which includes the birthday and Christmas.
- For those of you who must combine the gifts into one, then at least give separate Christmas birthday cards.
Here's a few messages for Christmas birthday cards to help get you started in coming up with a wonderful Christmas birthday message to your friends and loved ones:
- Have a Merry Birthday and a Happy, Happy Christmas!
- Happy Christmas birthday. Here's hoping your birthday celebration is a blessed event!
- Snowflakes are unique, as are you. Enjoy your Christmas birthday!
- May you have a Merry Birthday and a joyous holiday season.
- May your Christmas birthday bring you nothing buy joy, and only those things that put a smile on your face.
- Celebrate your birthday in Christmas style.
- Wishing you every happiness on your special December birthday throughout the coming year.
- May your Christmas birthday warm your heart, as you touch the lives of those around you.
- May you have a wonderful Christmas birthday, and may it be the start of a year filled with love, peace, and joy.
- May your Christmas birthday be filled with wonderful surprises and joyful beginnings.
- May your Christmas birthday be the start of a joyous year.
- May all the wonderful things a birthday brings, be yours on this Christmas birthday.
- Here's wishing you an extra-special birthday, as you enjoy your Christmas birthday celebration.
- A Christmas birthday is perfect for double fun, as we celebrate the birth of our Savior and the birth of our favorite aunt.
- As the world celebrates the birth of our Savior, your friends and family have the privilege of also celebrating you!
- This is the season of celebrations and today we are celebrating you!
Separate the birthday cards from the Christmas cards, along with separate presents each. Refrain from combining and seek to always honor your friends and loved ones who were born on Christmas Day.
Return To Top Of Christmas Birthday Cards
Return To Christmas Birthday Party
Return To Home Page - Birthday Party Ideas