Christian Christmas Games
Fun And Fabulous Christian Christmas Games
Perfect For Christian Gatherings
To Keep The Reason For The Season During Game Time!
When creating a fun-filled Christmas theme party, you will of course want to factor in some game time. To help get you started, listed below are a few party game ideas which have an emphasis on not only on Christmas, but one that is Christ-focused.
One of the easiest ways to come up with Christmas games is to think about some of the classic party games that are generally played throughout the year and give them a Christmas twist. Here are a few examples to help get your Christmas creativity flowing.
CHRISTMAS SONG CHARADES
- This game is played like the classic charades game except everyone will be acting out Christian-themed Christmas songs. Write all the charades onto separate and folded slips of paper and place in a container for people to draw them out of. Separate your guests into teams and let the fun begin. Here are some great options that you might want to incorporate that will get you started:
NAME THAT HOLIDAY TUNE
- O Holy Night
- Silent Night
- Away In A Manger
- O Christmas Tree
- It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
- Joy To The World
- O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
- Hark The Herald Angels Sing
- Angels From The Realms Of Glory
- Christians Awake
- O Little Town of Bethlehem
- Good Christian Men Rejoice
- Come All Ye Faithful
- The First Noel
- While Shepherds Watched
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Once In Royal David's City
- This is the classic Name That Tune game with a holiday twist. All you need to do is to play a few notes of a Christian-based Christmas song and let everyone try to guess the name of the song. To make it more challenging, you can also require the name of the artist or make that a way to earn extra points. This is a great game that will work well for people to play as teams or battle it out one-on-one.
- Write the alphabet from A to Z vertically down the side of a piece of paper and have everyone try to come up with a Christmas-related word that starts with each of the letters. The first person to do so wins.
- You play this game like the traditional limbo except you will use a sparkling piece of garland or greenery and then you will see just how low your guests can go!
- Once again, this game will be played along the lines of the traditional Catch Phrase board game. Write down some Christmas catch phrases on separate slips of paper Start by separating your guests into teams. Each team will take turns trying to provide clues to their teammates until they guess the correct catch phrase. Be sure to have a timer on hand.
PRINTABLE CHRISTIAN CHRISTMAS GAMES
- Here's some dynamite printable games with an emphasis on Christianity, Christmas, and the reason for the season (Jesus) that will provide a Ho! Ho! Ho! great time and a successful party.
You'll find Christmas games involving song lyrics, Christian Bingo symbols, matching games, Jesus is the Reason for the Season game, word scrambles word finds, fill in the blanks, and much more from which to select.
Christian Christmas Games Conclusion
Last but not least, now that you've got your games squared away, are you in need of some ideas for a Christmas Birthday Party or perhaps a Christmas party or a Christmas family get together? Then click on over and snag some great options for Christmas-themed invites, decor, party food, and favors.
Return To Top Of Christian Christmas Games
Return To Christmas Printable Games To Select Other Categories
Return To Home Page - Birthday Party Ideas