Blues Clues Party Ideas
by Jamie S.
Blue Never Looked So Good!
Blue Clues Party Ideas For A Dog-Gone Good Time!
Blues Clues Invitations
- We ended up making our invitations to look like a paw shape. We used different shades of blue construction papers. To bring in the Blues Clues theme, I added "Woof-Woof! Come to my Blues Clues party and then of course I added everything that everyone needs so they would know where and when the party was.Blues Clues Decorations
- We drew a bunch of really huge paw prints that started in the driveway and led up to the front door using blue chalk. We decorated the whole room in various shades of blue and white. We started decorating the day before because I knew it was going to take awhile to get it all done. We covered the ceiling with various shades of twisted blue streamers and the walls with blue sheets. We scattered our daughter's Blues Clues toys throughout the room for added decoration.Costume Ideas
- As the kids arrived, we painted little blue noses on each of them. We also painted on dog faces. We gave them each a pair of blue doggy ears that we made out of felt and headbands.Theme Coloring Pages
- To keep everyone busy, we gave everyone a Blues Clues character to color, along with some crayons and markers.Party Game Ideas
- We played Pin the Flag on the Mailbox. We created a picture of a large mailbox and put it up on a wall. Then we gave everyone small flags to pin to the mailbox.Blues Clues Birthday Cake
- I wasn't up to making the cake, so I had it made and had the bakery put Blues' head in the center of the cake. I then made some cupcakes and decorated them with little blue paw prints.Party Food Ideas
- We served hot "dogs" and corn "dogs". I also made some blue Jell-O bones and some "dog" chow out of 'Chex mix. I made little signs to place by the food items for added fun.
Everyone had a great time!