Baby Einstein Birthday
Fun And Fabulous Baby Einstein Birthday Party Ideas
1st Birthday Party Ideas
The Perfect 1st Birthday Choice!
If your Baby is about to turn 1 and you have decided that you want the party to incorporate opportunities for learning, then a Baby Einstein theme is the perfect choice.
First off, to start turning your home into a Baby Einstein theme scene you're going to have to get creative. Unfortunately, finding theme party supplies can be a bit of a challenge and your focus will need to be more on the array of primary colors, numbers, alphabet, etc. To help in your endeavor to come up with some great Baby Einstein party ideas for your little Einstein, I've put together some "ingenious" ideas to help you create a memorable Baby Einstein party.
BABY EINSTEIN BIRTHDAY INVITATIONS
BABY EINTSTEIN PUPPET INVITATIONS
– Make your Baby Einstein puppets. Start with white lunch bags. Print off pictures of Baby Einstein characters, sizing the faces to go on the bags. Add the character faces to the bottoms of the lunch bags so they can be used as hand puppets. Then, on brightly colored cardstock, write out all the details for your Baby Einstein birthday party. Slip the card inside the bag, fold up the bag and stuff in an envelope and mail to guests. You could also deliver these adorable puppet invitations by hand.
BABY EINSTEIN STICKER INVITATIONS
– It is pretty easy to find Baby Einstein stickers, so buy plenty of stickers to use for these invitations. Choose cardstock in a color you plan to use for your party. Fold cardstock into invitations, writing on the front, “Come Laugh, Play and Dance with Me.” Add the Baby Einstein stickers around the border of the invitation to make a fun border. On the inside, write:
“It’s time to learn about music, arts and more
We’ll name numbers, colors and letters galore.
Come laugh, dance and play along
We want you to come sing (child’s name)’s birthday song.”
COLORING BOOK CUTOUT BABY EINSTEIN INVITATIONS
– Find a nice Baby Einstein coloring book that you can use to help you make these invitations. Use cardstock on colors of your choice, folding sheets of cardstock in half to make large invitations. Cut out Baby Einstein characters from the coloring book. Glue them to the front of the invitations, but don’t color them. At the top of the invitation, write “Color Me Baby Einstein.” Then, on the inside, you can add all the details for your Baby Einstein birthday party. When your little guests get the invitations, they can have fun coloring the pictures you glued to the front of the invitations, making it a cool party invite that kids and parents will like.
BABY EINTSTEIN DVD INVITATION
– If you go online, you can find Baby Einstein DVDs for very low prices. Buy enough DVDs so each guest gets one, which works best if you are having a small party. On a piece of cardstock, include all of the pertinent party details and use a ribbon around the DVD to secure the small piece of cardstock to the DVD. Hand out the DVDs and let the little ones enjoy watching Baby Einstein before they head to your birthday party.
BABY EINSTEIN ACTIVITY BALL INVITATIONS
– You can buy Baby Einstein Roller Pillar Activity Balls online for really cheap, and they are so cute. The balls help to encourage the development of fine motor skills and little ones are sure to love them. You will get a set of the activity balls for about $8-9, so you can use one ball per invitation. Write out all the party information on pieces of pretty cardstock, adding a few Baby Einstein stickers to make them pretty. Place balls in a small cupcake size box and tie the box shut with some ribbon. Tape or glue the cardstock to the top with all the party info. Hand deliver to your little guests.
BABY EINSTEIN BIRTHDAY COSTUMES
Invite your guests to wear Baby Einstein costumes or transform them into Baby Einstein animals with face-painted whiskers and dots on their noses.
BABY EINSTEIN BIRTHDAY DECORATIONS
The primary colors of red, blue, green, and yellow are the best ones to use for this theme.
- If you have a Baby Einstein Animal Exploration Tunnel, make sure you add it to the décor for your Baby Einstein birthday party. Kids can crawl through the tunnel, exploring all the fun animals as they crawl on through. Add this to the party area and it is sure to be a huge hit with all your young guests. In fact, it may end up being more popular than all your food.
- Make your own large flashcards to hang on the walls around the party area. For example, for the flashcards, you can print out a picture of a particular item, such as a balloon or a cake, placing the picture on the flashcard. Below the image, you can put the name of the item in print. These make cute decorations that help decorate the walls of the party area.
- Make your own hand print wall art. Take a big sheet of butcher paper, attaching it to the wall. Put some adult hand prints around the edges in some brightly colored finger paints. When the little ones arrive, allow them to add their own hand prints to the paper as well using the finger paints. You can even place the child’s name beneath their hand print. It will double as an activity and a decoration for the party. Be sure to save this, since it will make a great keepsake for your child.
- You can also make your own Baby Einstein caterpillar for the wall, which will add plenty of color to the party area. Take a piece of poster board to use as the background for the caterpillar. Then, cut out big circles in red, green, blue, purple and yellow. Glue the circles to the poster board in the shape of a caterpillar. Be sure to draw a face on the first circle that is the head of the caterpillar.
- Using construction paper in purple, green, blue, red and yellow, cut out the letters of the alphabet and the numbers. Attach the letters and numbers to the ceiling using some streamers to really add to the party décor. Use streamers in complimentary colors to make your party area really look like the little ones walked into the Baby Einstein episodes.